Mobility and Comfort. Thinsulate has become the choice for extended duration, decompression diving & polar diving. Its innovative design combines the highest quality materials to provide exceptional warmth, mobility and comfort.
- Recommended for 28-45°F great choice for a wide range of colder water temps
- Made with Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation (400 gm/gm) which provides the greatest amount of warmth per unit of thickness available -black
- Polartec® PowerStretch® Pro (560 gm/m2) at ankles for warmth and comfort
- Wind-and-spray resistant outer shell with high tenacity technical ripstop
- Fleece lining for warmth and comfort
- Antimicrobial liner
- Cordura bottom for durability