Shipping calculated at checkout.
Mobility and Comfort. Thinsulate has become the choice for extended duration, decompression diving & polar diving. Its innovative design combines the highest quality materials to provide exceptional warmth, mobility and comfort.
- Recommended for 50-65°F great choice for a wide range of colder water temps
- Made with Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation (200 gm/gm) which provides the greatest amount of warmth per unit of thickness available
- Polartec® PowerStretch® Pro (560 gm/m2) panels in arms, waist, legs and wrist for maximum stretch, warmth and comfort
- Wind-and-spray resistant outer shell with high tenacity technical ripstop
- Fleece lining for warmth and comfort
- Antimicrobial liner
- Two-way torso zipper
- Two zippered hip pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Stand-up collar for extra warmth
- 2” Stirrups and thumb loops
- Includes DUI DiveWear Tote Bag