Stainless Steel Bands
Stainless Steel tank bands with optional Custom Engraving made by local manufacturer right here in the USA. These computer designed bands from Deep Water Concepts are handmade by a master fabricator in upstate New York and sold exclusively through All About Scuba. The extensive process for making these bands from raw US Stainless Steel allows the quality of these bands to stand in a different class from other manufacturers
These beautiful bands are built solid, machined from 3/16 and 18 gauge stainless steel, TIG welded, brushed by hand, and then Passivated in an acid bath. These bands are currently being produced in the four sizes:
- 5.5 inch (LP50)
- 7 inch (LP85)
- 7.25 inch (AL80, HP100, HP120)
- 8 inch (HP130)
Custom sizes are available upon request for less common cylinder sizes.
Customize your bands with our custom engraving. Simply select the custom engraving option and complete your checkout. Within 24 hours, we will email you a form to upload any image and/or text that you would like to have engraved. Our in-house designer will build your image in the computer and send you a copy for final approval. Total lead time for custom engraved bands is 1-2 weeks.
- Minimal Fitment: Spec made Bands produced in matched sets for superior alignment and fitment of the manifold decreasing assembly time.
- Gas Shielded TIG Welding process yields superior strength over Fusion Welding.
- There are no visible weld surfaces for superior aesthetics and corrosion resistance.
- Band: 304 Stainless Steel – Hand Finished and Passivated for superior corrosion resistance2.5” or 3” depending on the application.
- Center Plates: 304 Stainless Steel 3/16 (.1875 in) Twice as strong as other manufacturers.
- Hardware Included per band: 3/8”-16 x 4-1/2” ASTM F593 18-8 304 Stainless Steel Bolt, 2 x Washers, 1 x Hex Nut, 1 x Wing Nut.
- Custom Engraving Available