Year after year, in successive independent tests, SCUBAPRO’s flagship high-performance first stage consistently ranks as the top-performing first stage on the market. With this air-balanced flow-through piston-style first stage mounted to an air cylinder, you are guaranteed superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand, in all diving environments and all water temperatures
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.