The air-balanced diaphragm MK17 EVO delivers constant and effortless airflow, and its internal system is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. This first stage is preferred by many cave and wreck divers who commonly find themselves in highly silted environments.
- Air balanced diaphragm first stage, with its chrome-plated brass body, delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow (6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min) includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery. High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.