Cortez - Standard Drysuit - Women's
*Made to Measure option available.
The Cortez is DUI's newest front-entry drysuit and features our latest innovation – FreedomForm™ Technology. Since our development of the original self-donning telescopic torso in the 1980’s, we have continued to push the limits of drysuit manufacturing. This distinctive new inlay design provides an unrestricted range of motion to maximize comfort and flexibility, while maintaining streamlined form. This new design paired with an updated rip-stop nylon and butyl rubber/polyester heavy-duty trilaminate provides unparalleled durability.
In addition to attached UltraFlex boots, the Cortez ships standard with two large cargo pockets each comprised of two interior compartments: one large section large enough for a spare mask and a thinner pocket ideal for wet notes, as well as a zippered pocket in the flap.
Includes DUI’s patented latex neck and wrist ZipSeal system. Suit pictured with accessory maximum-dexterity ZipGloves.
• ZipSeal G2 latex neck and latex wrist seals
• FreedomForm™ Technology
• Drysuit fabric is a HD trilaminate material made from ripstop nylon/butyl rubber/polyester with double coated seams
• Diagonal front-entry zipper – right shoulder to left hip
• Telescoping torso and crotch strap
• Apeks swivel inlet and adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
• YKK plastic zipper
• Warm neck collar
• 2 Cargo Pockets on thighs (3 pockets + 6 bungee tethers)
• Internal waist adjustment cord
• UltraFlex™ Boots
• 36″ Miflex Hose with oversized quick disconnect
• 3 Year warranty
• 11 – Men’s/ 6 – Women’s Sizes Available
• Miflex 36″ inflation hose included
• Made to order: Approximately 5 weeks to ship
MADE IN THE USA
*Made to Measure and add on options for additional cost.
*Stock boot sizes on corresponding suits are: SM (7-8), MD (8.5-9.5), LG (10-11), XL (11.5-12.5).
*For custom size, enter your street shoe size into the "Notes" section during checkout.
Once you have completed your purchase, please download and complete this ORDER FORM and email it to us. We will contact you to verify a few details and then finalize your order.